Title Documents

Do you need to make an ownership change to the title of your real estate property? We can help with the preparation of real property title documents and will also handle recording any necessary documents with the appropriate county recording offices.

Commonly used documents:

  • Grant Deeds, Interspousal Deeds & Quitclaim Deeds
  • Trust Transfer Deeds
  • Affidavits of Deaths 
  • Transfer on Death Deeds
  • Preliminary Change of Ownership Reports  
  • Promissory Notes & Deeds of Trust

Power of Attorney

Are you in need of a Power of Attorney? We offer that service for you based on your needs.

  • Durable Power of Attorney
  • Health Care Directives

Here at Corvin’s Legal Services, we are not attorneys, nor can we give legal advice. Our document preparation is solely based on the direction of the client. It is suggested that if you are unsure how to proceed, you contact an attorney for legal advice.

Corvin’s Legal Services has many great attorneys that we have worked with and if we are unable to help you, we can direct you to some wonderful folks to work with!

DISCLAIMER TO CONSUMERS: I am NOT an attorney, I cannot give legal advice, nor is my office a law firm. I am only permitted to fill out documents at your direction.
FOR ATTORNEYS: I am a paralegal pursuant to California B.P.C. §6450. I can only provide paralegal services under contract with a licensed California attorney.

Camilla Jean Corvin
Legal Document Assistant
Registration #59
Santa Cruz County

Reach Out To Me Today

I’d love to hear from you!